- Wear appropriate clothing – golf cap, collared shirt and socks are preferred.
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest.
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to play.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will start on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous placement and receive one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes receiving a one stroke penalty.
Piper Glen Golf Course
7112 Piper Glen Dr, Springfield, IL 62711
Phone: (217) 483-6537
© 2016 By Piper Glen